Dhgate - So very angry, they lie!!

152 of 661 Dhgate reviews

Place my first order with dhgate.com.got an email my payment was approved.

then next thing i know i check my bank account and they processed a duplicate payment. i contacted customer service and was told they do this with every customer. submit the payment twice "to make sure we are real people". no where does this state this on their website, i have incurred overdraft fees because i used a back up account i keep a low amount in just for purchases like this...they are refusing to give me my payment back since they double debited my account, give me the run around.

i have asked the seller directly as well as dhgate to refund my money through customer service 24/7 line link and through their contact email as well as private message the seller directly. this company is a sham, do not order a single thing from them! absolutely disgusted. no idea if i will get my money back and incredibly disturbed!

the messages are just a glimpse but unfortanately for me i didnt realize that i couldnt go back in and screen shot the messages that went on for hours between myself and their customer service.it kept booting me out and restarting the conversation and now i am making sure to screen shot everything

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Additional Fees
Turnaround Time
Privacy and Data Security

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Communication with seller and customer service
    • Refund issues
    • Being ripped off
    • Did not stand behind buyer guarantee
    • Policy on double charging customer

Reason of review:
can i say all of the above? im extremely unhappy and will never order from again unless they fix this problem!
Preferred solution:
Full refund
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Review category
Auctions and Internet Stores
review #914905

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Dhgate? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
152 of 661 Dhgate reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Dhgate2014

Sep 08 #1209963

Hi Lisa!
Please provide us the correct and complete order number. That way, we can check the status of your order and we can provide you the correct resolution to this.
We appreciate your trust in DHgate.com, and we will do our best to give you the utmost service you deserve. If you have any other question, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link: http://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do?from=nav_menu&ntalker=1
Or send email to: customer-support@DHgate.com
Regards,
Riane Customer Service Center DHgate.com

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Dhgate. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Dhgate.
Filing a new complaint about
×