Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

Place my first order with dhgate.com.got an email my payment was approved.

then next thing i know i check my bank account and they processed a duplicate payment. i contacted customer service and was told they do this with every customer. submit the payment twice "to make sure we are real people". no where does this state this on their website, i have incurred overdraft fees because i used a back up account i keep a low amount in just for purchases like this...they are refusing to give me my payment back since they double debited my account, give me the run around.

i have asked the seller directly as well as dhgate to refund my money through customer service 24/7 line link and through their contact email as well as private message the seller directly. this company is a sham, do not order a single thing from them! absolutely disgusted. no idea if i will get my money back and incredibly disturbed!

the messages are just a glimpse but unfortanately for me i didnt realize that i couldnt go back in and screen shot the messages that went on for hours between myself and their customer service.it kept booting me out and restarting the conversation and now i am making sure to screen shot everything

Review about: Dhgate Account.

Reason of review: can i say all of the above? im extremely unhappy and will never order from again unless they fix this problem!.

I didn't like: Communication with seller and customer service, Refund issues, Being ripped off, Did not stand behind buyer guarantee, Policy on double charging customer.

Had an Experience with Dhgate?

Comments

Dhgate2014
#1209963

Hi Lisa!

Please provide us the correct and complete order number. That way, we can check the status of your order and we can provide you the correct resolution to this.

We appreciate your trust in DHgate.com, and we will do our best to give you the utmost service you deserve. If you have any other question, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link: http://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do?from=nav_menu&ntalker=1

Or send email to: customer-support@DHgate.com

Regards,