SO UPSET WITH SERVICE FROM dhGATE STAY AWAY FROM THEM

503 of 661 Dhgate reviews

I PURCHASED A BRIDESMAIDS DRESS OFF dhGATE OFF A COMPANY CALLED ELEGANTDRESSES (STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY).THEY SENT THE WRONG DRESS ORIGINALLY AND I MESSAGED THEME IMMEDIATELY.

NOW OVER THE LAST 11 DAYS I HAVE RECEIVED 2 FRAUDULENT TRACKING NUMBERS OFF THEM AND SO MANY LIES ETC. EVERY DAY IT IS THE SAME RUBBISH OFF THEM. FIRSTLY THEY WANTED ME TO PAY FOR THE RETURN OF THE DRESS THEY SENT IN ERROR. THEY SENT A UGLY GOLD CHEAP *** DRESS.

THEN THEY KEPT SAYING THEY HAVE SENT THEY DRESS I ORDERED BUT THEN I WOULD GET A MESSAGE THE NEXT DAY ASKING ME WHAT COLOR I WANTED. THE WEDDING I AM IN IS ONLY 7 DAYS AWAY NOW AND I HAVE NO MONEY AND NO DRESS. I HAVE LEFT MANY MESSAGES WITH THE RESOLUTION CENTER AND WHO EVER ELSE, BUT IT IS ALL CHINESE PEOPLE SITTING BEHIND A SCREEN WITH THE SAME ALREADY TYPED ***. I WAITING ON THURSDAY NIGHT FOR 6 HOURS FOR A PHONE CALL THEY PROMISED ME SO I COULD TALK TO A REAL PERSON WHICH NEVER HAPPENED.

I HAVE NOW TOLD THEM FOR OVER 5 DAYS I WANT A REFUND SO I CAN GO AND BUY A DRESS HERE IN AUSTRALIA TO WEAR NEXT WEEKEND TO MY SISTERS WEDDING. BUT I CAN NOT GET MY MONEY BACK. IT STATES ON WEB PAGE WHEN YOU PAY IT IS ALL SAFE AND SECURE.

IT IS NOT......I HAVE ADDED PHOTO OF DRESS THEY SENT ME AND WHAT I ORDERED.STAY AWAY FROM THIS SITE AND THIS SELLER.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Bridesmaid Dress
Review category
Ceremonies and Events
review #642538

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Dhgate? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
503 of 661 Dhgate reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.