Adelaide, South Australia
100% full Not resolved
Additional Fees

I PURCHASED A BRIDESMAIDS DRESS OFF dhGATE OFF A COMPANY CALLED ELEGANTDRESSES (STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY).THEY SENT THE WRONG DRESS ORIGINALLY AND I MESSAGED THEME IMMEDIATELY.

NOW OVER THE LAST 11 DAYS I HAVE RECEIVED 2 FRAUDULENT TRACKING NUMBERS OFF THEM AND SO MANY LIES ETC. EVERY DAY IT IS THE SAME RUBBISH OFF THEM. FIRSTLY THEY WANTED ME TO PAY FOR THE RETURN OF THE DRESS THEY SENT IN ERROR. THEY SENT A UGLY GOLD CHEAP *** DRESS.

THEN THEY KEPT SAYING THEY HAVE SENT THEY DRESS I ORDERED BUT THEN I WOULD GET A MESSAGE THE NEXT DAY ASKING ME WHAT COLOR I WANTED. THE WEDDING I AM IN IS ONLY 7 DAYS AWAY NOW AND I HAVE NO MONEY AND NO DRESS. I HAVE LEFT MANY MESSAGES WITH THE RESOLUTION CENTER AND WHO EVER ELSE, BUT IT IS ALL CHINESE PEOPLE SITTING BEHIND A SCREEN WITH THE SAME ALREADY TYPED ***. I WAITING ON THURSDAY NIGHT FOR 6 HOURS FOR A PHONE CALL THEY PROMISED ME SO I COULD TALK TO A REAL PERSON WHICH NEVER HAPPENED.

I HAVE NOW TOLD THEM FOR OVER 5 DAYS I WANT A REFUND SO I CAN GO AND BUY A DRESS HERE IN AUSTRALIA TO WEAR NEXT WEEKEND TO MY SISTERS WEDDING. BUT I CAN NOT GET MY MONEY BACK. IT STATES ON WEB PAGE WHEN YOU PAY IT IS ALL SAFE AND SECURE.

IT IS NOT......I HAVE ADDED PHOTO OF DRESS THEY SENT ME AND WHAT I ORDERED.STAY AWAY FROM THIS SITE AND THIS SELLER.

Reason of review: All of the above. .

I didn't like: Wasting my time, Dh gate commits fraud, Being lied to, False tracking number, No reply from seller.

Had an Experience with Dhgate?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion