3.8

I recently purchased a pair of watches, shoes and a jersey from DHgate. The seller's I've done business with and haven't done business with have been really good with communicating with me.

Most of them got back within a 24-hour time frame if not sooner. The sellers I chose to purchase from did a really good job at describing their product accurately; so thankfully I haven't had to return anything.

I don't know how the refund process is, but honestly, I hope I never have to go through that process. I like that there is tracking information on all orders because it allows you to follow your item until it arrives at your doorstep.

Review about: Shoes.

Reason of review: Fair pricing.

I liked: Plenty of options and vendors to choose from.

I didn't like: Some communication from vendors regarding products, Shipping speed, Slow shipping or expensive express shipping.

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hello!

We are happy to know that you are satisfied with your shopping experience with DHgate. We are looking forward in doing more business with you!

Don't miss out on our daily deals!

Regards,