New York, New York
1.8
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

Made a purchase with Smartmart From DGgate on March 10,2016 Order #34896015 I pay the Total of USA $294 for 4 lot of skirt 10 piece each lot,The seller only send half of my Skirt.i contact the seller and he agree to Refund half of my money $144,I Wait a month for my Refund,then I receive a email from DHgate the system say the seller will send me a Replacenent,The Seller lie he never send a replacement or Refund my money,the seller add a fake tracking number,I contact DHgate customer service like 29 time I send a lot message but they didn't anwers any message I send.then I contact customer service chat,they say this seller look DHgate look bad,they say they goin to Refund the total I paid $294,I call my bank and still waiting for my money,I will call my bank and dispute my money because this company is totally a scam they only care about there Chinese people.they don't care about customer.i will talk to my brother too who is a lawyer because this company can't stolen money from customer like nothing's.here my ticket Number in the photo.

Review about: Skirt.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Had an Experience with Dhgate?

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi Jackeline!

Our Resolution Center is now getting in touch with the seller since you have not received the reshipment that you have agreed from your dispute. If the seller is not able to provide further evidences regarding this, you will be updated for your refund.

Rest assured that reaching a solution for your case is our priority and we will do everything possible to expedite your case and give you updates as soon as possible.

Riane