Dhgate - Skirt Review from New York, New York

303 of 661 Dhgate reviews

Made a purchase with Smartmart From DGgate on March 10,2016 Order #34896015 I pay the Total of USA $294 for 4 lot of skirt 10 piece each lot,The seller only send half of my Skirt.i contact the seller and he agree to Refund half of my money $144,I Wait a month for my Refund,then I receive a email from DHgate the system say the seller will send me a Replacenent,The Seller lie he never send a replacement or Refund my money,the seller add a fake tracking number,I contact DHgate customer service like 29 time I send a lot message but they didn't anwers any message I send.then I contact customer service chat,they say this seller look DHgate look bad,they say they goin to Refund the total I paid $294,I call my bank and still waiting for my money,I will call my bank and dispute my money because this company is totally a scam they only care about there Chinese people.they don't care about customer.i will talk to my brother too who is a lawyer because this company can't stolen money from customer like nothing's.here my ticket Number in the photo.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Girl Tulle Skirt
Review category
Auctions and Internet Stores
review #837759 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Dhgate? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
303 of 661 Dhgate reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Dhgate2014

Apr 29 #1151655

Hi Jackeline!
Our Resolution Center is now getting in touch with the seller since you have not received the reshipment that you have agreed from your dispute. If the seller is not able to provide further evidences regarding this, you will be updated for your refund.
Rest assured that reaching a solution for your case is our priority and we will do everything possible to expedite your case and give you updates as soon as possible.
Riane
Dhgate

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.