3.9
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I've ordered at least 5 items from DHGate and have been pleased with them all.The products have been to standard and the prices are super cheap.

Shipping can be expensive if you want it the items soon... for 1-5 day delivery, its about $20 using DHL shipping. Even then, I generally pay less than if I used Amazon. I bought a $30 item, with $20 shipping, totaling to $50...

when it was $120 on Amazon. Customer service uses broken english, but thats expected. Items do arrive a bit dirty... sanitize anything you get, although you really should do this no matter where you buy things from.

Read the reviews.

Some are fake, but its obvious.shop smart, and you'll be very happy.

Review about: Dhgate Marketplace.

Reason of review: Fair pricing.

I liked: Quality.

I didn't like: Communication some language issues.

Had an Experience with Dhgate?

Comments

Stop *** spamming me with "someone replied" e-mails. Holy *** ***, Ive gotten 5 emails about ONE review. Your site is *** worse than the one I reviewed!

Dhgate2014

Hi Antiz!

Thank you for taking time to purchase on the site! We are looking forward in doing more business with you!

Here is the good news, we have created DHgate Customer Service facebook page to serve your better. For more inquiries please do not hesitate to contact us thru https://www.facebook.com/DHgateSupport/ and we will be happy to assist you.

Regards,