Beijing, Beijing

I ordered a dress for parties several weeks ago with only $136 on DHgate.com and freeshiping! I was attracted by the price at first as I found it’s really cheaper than other websites I bought before. I browsed two other platform looking for the same dresses, at last I decided to have my first try there even though I haven’t heard about DHgate before.

The dress has many colors and sizes available to choose from and it says the item will be shipped out within 20 business days. I chatted with the seller and he said I can even custom any color!

Anyway I received the dressed two weeks later and it’s not bad, so far it’s a pretty good shopping experience. I think I will check out any bargains that fit me well soon. Hope DHgate getting stronger and provide better services.

Reason of review: Fair pricing.

Comments

Nadya
#1203861

Hi there!

Thank you for your positive review! We are looking forward in doing more business with you!

Please mark your review as resolved and send us a screenshot of this review with your login email at customer-support@dhgate.com so we can give you a $5USD coupon as a token of appreciation.

We are looking forward on your email!

If you have any other question, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link: http://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do?from=nav_menu&ntalker=1

Or send email to: customer-support@DHgate.com Regards, Riane Customer Service Center DHgate.com

Dhgate Reviews