1.9
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

Update by user Dec 01

I have attached another picture that shows in a description the seller sent to DHgate mediation that the items are made in China but are not the original version. It would have been nice if the seller was brave enough to give this true description in the ad he placed for selling the items.

Original review posted by user Nov 29

I made a purchase on Oct.21 for Fingerlings.

The description had gave a description of Fingerlings and referred to the item as Fingerlings. When I received my order on Nov. 8. they were not Fingerlings.

They were Happy Monkey's which was no where in the description. These things should have not go through customs. I immediately communicated with the seller in email. He has done nothing but argue with me trying to convince me these items are better than the Fingerling brand.

I've even sent a link showing where they are counterfeit in the US. Now he wants me to return them at my expense in order to get a refund. I can see me paying to return these things and then customs getting them and I'm out the money. The seller would just say he didn't receive them back.

I have put in a dispute with my credit card company.

The seller didn't send me what he had in his description.I'm also reporting DHgate to the BBB this company needs to be closed.

Review about: Toy.

Reason of review: Not as described.

I didn't like: Dhgate supporting selling and lying about counterfeit products.

Had an Experience with Dhgate?

Comments

I got ripped off bigtime with DH Gate.I never received the backpacks I ordered for my daughter.

I wrote the seller about the situation, and he said give me one more chance I'll resend them out.

Well I've waited so long that now I can't dispute anything not even with my bank because they have a time limit as well.Be careful ordering anything from this site as products are not secured as they would be on eBay or Amazon.

to Valbin #1402886

Hi Valbin,

Please provide us your order number and login email address. That way, we can check the status of your order and we can provide the correct resolution to your concern.

If you have any other question, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link and choose online chat: https://goo.gl/hvEzdN or send email to: customersupport@DHgate.com

Riane

Customer Service Center DHgate.com

This company sucks.STAY AWAY.

they lie and cheat and steal money. They tell you they are refunding money, etc. etc.

but never do.They sent horrible product and even after sending product back and pictures of mistakes they still screw you.

to Laura #1401278

Hi Laura,

Riane

Customer Service Center DHgate.com

to Laura #1401296

I have been arguing with them since 10/31.I have opened a dispute with my credit card company now.

This company is horrible. Makes me mad that DHgate makes you feel like they see your point with all the pictures then they turn their back on you and support the sellers who are lying about what they are selling and send counterfeit product.

I'm hoping to get their name out there and they get shut down.Thanks for your response.

keithandshannon_80

Raines I received an email from Pissed Consumer informing me of a reply from DHgate. I do not see a reply. If you did reply please try again since it did not post.

to keithandshannon_80 #1400175

Hi keithandshannon_80,

We checked your order and you have opened a dispute and requested for Dhgate Mediation.There was a decision for your case to return the item for a full refund at the seller's cost.

However, you have filed a credit card charge back.

In this case, our Resolution Center cannot handle your case as it is now your bank handling this.

Please communicate with your bank for the progress of your case and the status of your refund since we are not able to intervene with your dispute.

If you have any other question, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link and choose online chat: https://goo.gl/hvEzdN or send email to: customer-support@DHgate.com Regards, Riane Customer Service Center DHgate.com

to Dhgate2014 #1400349

The seller was not willing to send me a prepaid shipping label.I was not going to spend anymore money on the mess.

The chances of the box getting stopped in customs was very great. If the box was taken by customs I would have lost the shipping money also. I will continue to do the dispute with my credit card company.

In the US it is illegal to send in counterfeit goods.Everything DHgate supports is counterfeit which is why there are so many complaints about the company.

Hi Riane-

My order # is 268376820 and my email address is keithandshannon@bellsouth.net.I have reached out to DHgate meditation weeks ago.

I have sent proof of what I received to someone named May with DHgate mediation. The seller has provided pictures that don't even represent what I received. The seller has also sent a picture stating that the items are not the real Fingerling. I have a screen shot of his description that was sent to the rep with DHgate which shows the item is made in China, but not the original version.

This WAS NOT in the ad where he was saying he was selling the item branded under the name Fingerling. He lied and he knows it. I will continue to dispute, contact my attorney and do what I can to let people know DHgate is a ripoff and supports sellers who lie about the goods they are selling as brand name items.

I want a full refund of $357.30 on my account.I have also disputed the charge with my credit card since this has been going on for a month now.

to keithandshannon_80 #1399794

Hi keithandshannon_80,

However, you have filed a credit card charge back.

Riane Customer Service Center DHgate.com