DH Gate Seller "Aiai668" is selling counterfeit Careprost. I ordered from this seller and received counterfeit product.

Seller does not want to pay for return shipping to China and refund money. Please beware of this seller. They are dishonest and will continue to sell counterfeit products to unsuspecting buyers who will then in sell it to consumers risking their health. DH GATE is of very little help in resolving this issue.

I have spoken to at least 10 different DH GATE customer service agents over the past 10-12 days and the seller will not respond to inquiries.

Please avoid at all costs. Dont risk you reputation.

Product or Service Mentioned: Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Careprost Eye Drops.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Aug 15, 2016.

Comments

Joseph Paldino

These guys are crooks stay away. Contacted them several times they blamed the supplier the supplier blames them.

Customer support gives you the run around. Too bad they are oversea because this would be under investigation if they were here in the states.

Brandon, South Dakota, United States #1301334

This happened to me too. I just disputed the charge with my CC company and had them reversed.

have contacted you over and over again and have been given the run around each time. Do not be fooled by their response as if they care.

They do not. This seller is STILL selling counterfeit products and DH Gate has done nothing to reprimand or resolve. A EVERYTHING sold at DH Gate is a knockoff or counterfeit and should not be trusted. PLEASE don't risk your reputation and sell their products.

You may get sued or crImanally charged if some harms themselves with counterfeit products.

I will post this review a hundred more times if it will save one person from the damage this company can do. Please BEWARE!!

Dhgate2014
#1199440

Hi!

Please provide us the correct and complete order number. That way, we can check the status of your order and we can provide you the correct resolution to this.

You can also submit a complaint here: http://dg.dhgate.com/complain/buyercomplain.do#hp1507_helptop-complaint

We appreciate your trust in DHgate.com, and we will do our best to give you the utmost service you deserve. If you have any other question, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link: http://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do?from=nav_menu&ntalker=1

Or send email to: customer-support@DHgate.com

Regards, Riane Customer Service Center DHgate.com

Joseph Paldino
to Dhgate2014 #1580639

These guy are FOS - they won't do a thing to assist you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Look are all the reviews saying the same thing.