4.3
Turnaround Time

DHgate offers a platform on which the sellers are putting a lot of afford in a good cooperation with their customers. Unlike other platforms, DHgate is personal, trustworthy and gives the customer a wide range of choice in quality products with quality service.

I've been doing some long term business now with some of the sellers here in canvas shoes.

It definitely needs some time to build a good communication and cooperation with your seller, but in the end I find them reliable and trustworthy people to do business with. There's always room for negotiation as well ,when it comes to product price, shipping methods or quality of the products.

I liked: Canvas shoes.

I didn't like: Nars lip cream.

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi Roel,

Thank you for your purchase. We are delighted that you are happy and satisfied with the product(s) you ordered from DHgate.com as well as with our services.

Regards,