2.9
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

Dear sir/madam, I ordered a soccer/football tenue with the name of my child on the back.When i received the package, the name was not correct!

I've contacted the seller, first he is trying to make a fool of me by telling me that the shirt was made and send correctly. He used my picture and foto shopped the correct name in it. After that he wanted to sell me again with only a discount of 3.5 dollar (10 instead of 13,56) and i do not agree with that Because i have to pay again... after that no comment from the seller!!!

The worst part is that my son is very disappointed and sad. And of course that the seller is trying to make me a lier!!!

For some reason i cannot make a dispute...Kind (disappointed) regards, Marieka Michiels Marieka2903@gmail.com

Review about: T-shirt.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Had an Experience with Dhgate?

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi marieka2903!

We checked that you have completed the order and released the payment to the seller.Please open an after-sale dispute if you want to request for a refund.

1) After logging in to your DHgate account, click "My DHgate" on the upper right corner.

2) Click "Completed”.

3) Find the order number.

4) Click "Open an After Sale Dispute".

5) Choose the Correct Reason for dispute, refund amount, upload evidences, add description then click “SUBMIT”. • Please make sure to use a desktop computer to successfully upload the photos and submit the dispute. Your photos should be under 1mb in size.

It is preferable to use Google Chrome/Internet Explorer/Mozilla Firefox as your internet browser.If you have any other question, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link and choose online chat: https://goo.gl/hvEzdN or send email to: customer-support@DHgate.com Regards, Riane Customer Service Center DHgate.com