Verified Buyer

Very unhappy and disappointed spent so much money for this order and no information being provided. Also I paid for my order 2.5 months ago no reposes from seller to when it will be sent and I wanna redirect the delivery ad

User's recommendation: DO NOT USE Izygjy008 for purchases.

Product or Service Mentioned: Dhgate Shipping Service.

Preferred solution: I want my order to be send express to 630 boundary St, Glenvale, QLD, 4350 Australia ASAP “””OR”” refund my money in full immediately .

DHgate Pros: Selection of products, Take your money without giving you your order - it is robbery.

DHgate Cons: I debt order will be delivered-do not trust it to be delivered, Sender refuses supplying delivery tracking expected times ect, Poor service poor cons.

Comments

#1909826

Hi Yuridia, We opened a dispute for your order since the tracking information is not updated. If you cannot reach an agreement with the seller after 5 days, you can request for DHgate mediation so our Resolution Center can assign an analyst to help you resolve the case. 1.Log in to your DHgate account 2.Click “My Dhgate” link found at the upper right side of the home page 3.Click “My Orders” 4.Find the order under “Dispute Orders” tab 5.Once you find the order, click “View Dispute Detail” or “Pending Seller’s Agreement” link 6.Please click “Escalate Dispute” button or “Request DHgate Mediation” to proceed.

DHgate Reviews