Featured Not resolved
3.1
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

Dear DHGate Team,.DATED = 12-03-2017 With due respect, I hereby wants to pay your kind attention that the Order NO:336302539 , Order NO:336305146 Seller: shijizhonghua2017 has cheated me drastically,......I am hereby attaching the video file and pics,....So, please check them and give me Full Refund as soon as possible.THIS SELLER IS A SUPER *** CHEATER, HE SEND ME A TOTALLY VACANT-EMPTY PACKET IN WHICH NO ITEM WAS THERE.

HE OR SHE SHOULD BE 100% BLOCKED AND SEND TO JAIL-IMPRISONMENT FOR AT LEAST 100 YEARS BECAUSE OF DOING SUCH A FALSE CORRUPTED BUSINESS DEALING AND TRYING - ATTEMPTING TO SINK THE NAME-FAME OF GREAT CHINA. HE WASTED MY PRECIOUS TIME AND TRY TO LOOSE/HURT MY FAITH. I HUMBLY REQUEST DHGATE TEAM AUTHORITIES TO SEND HIM/HER JAIL FIRSTLY. THERE HE/SHE MUST PAY FOR THIS *** KIND OF MISCHIEVOUS ACT.

I hope u must understand my problem and resolve it asap.Thank you very much, Sincerely yours, Buyer , Sunil Singla pmw2002002@gmail.com 9814602648

Review about: Dhgate Account.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi pmw2002002!

We are sorry for the experience you had with your orders.We checked on the order, 336302539 and our After-sale team is currently handling your case.

Once your analyst has updates on it, they will get in touch with you directly through your DHgate inbox or your personal email.

For the order 336305146, this order has already been canceled and the refund has already been processed.

Since you used MasterCard as payment, your card issuing bank will normally process the refund back to your card within 10-15 working days.

As for the seller, we will be looking into this and will be reprimanding the seller accordingly.

If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link: http://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do?from=nav_menu&ntalker=1 or send an email to customer-support@dhgate.com .

Regards, Samantha Customer Service Center DHgate.com