i order 3 items from this seller and they send me diffrent items from wich are show on display ..im very upset i will no longer shop with them..and i will let my friends know so they wont shop there either.i do alot of shopping here on dhgate and i have good purchases and have been very satisfie with dhgate but these seller (haoyunqi66) is presenting sertin items and send other items that are not the same as i order ,very upset i no longer will shop ..i would like to send it back and get my money back from this seller ..i would highly apreciate it thanks alot for having a complain page and yes i am very pissed off with my purchase from(haoyunqi66) please help me get my money back.i will shop again here at dhgate but not from that seller

Review about: Necklace.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi,

We are sorry to hear that you received different items than what you have ordered. Please provide the order number so that we can check the order details and see how we can resolve this issue.

Please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link if you have any questions: http://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do?from=nav_menu&ntalker=1 or send an email to customer-support@dhgate.com .

Regards,