Verified Reviewer

Long story short Ive been trying to get my Money back for months on an order I received half of, broken. The seller made me return the broken thing saying theyd pay return shipping.

So I wait the full 30 days after I send this thing back for refund bc of course seller doesnt accept when he receives it in two weeks. My refund has no return shipping cost. I go to chat. They tell me shipping is separate within 15 days.

I tell her ya sure I guess Ill see u in 15 days. 17 days later still no refund and this is the chat I get. He waited 15 mins to not answer then says he has latency issue. Realizing I wont go away he proceeds to answer in real time no problem the next few messages.

This customer service is literally what *** must be like. I waited 20 mins after asking for manager while he ignored me before I gave up.

User's recommendation: Never return anything they won’t reimburse.

Product or Service Mentioned: Dhgate Shipping Service.

DHgate Cons: No help in getting a refund or settling a dispute.

Comments

#1930550

Hi Jennifer, Please provide us your order number and login email address. That way, we can check the status of your order and we can provide the correct resolution to your concern.

#1930609
@Nadya

Why? Whenever I do that on here you don’t reply. This is the last I’ll hear from you.

#1930610
@Nadya

Also it shouldn’t be that hard to figure out since I posted my chat with “Carl” last night. My order number is obviously there. But oh wait this is an empty request and I have no idea why y’all pretend to answer.

DHgate Reviews