Tiel, Gelderland
2.1

I ordered a pair of basketball shoes on dhgate for €35,34. What I received was a pair of damaged shoes with holes in them (the inner material of the tongue was sticking out).

After opening a dispute and later escalating the case dhgate gave me two options: keep the shoes and receive a partial refund of $19 or return the shoes (I have to first pay for the shipping cost and then hope to get that money back) and receive a full refund when the seller says he received the shoes. So what if the seller says he never received it?

Then I will have lost the money that I've paid for the shoes plus the shipping cost. Very bad service at dhgate Angry

Dhgate Pros: Low prices and the diversity of products.

Dhgate Cons: Low quality products and bad customer service.

• bad service
  • Dhgate Scam

Comments

Dhgate2014
#1721938

Hi RuralCapybara, Please provide us your order number and login email address. That way, we can check the status of your order and we can provide the correct resolution to your concern. If you have any other question, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link and choose online chat: https://goo.gl/hvEzdN or send email to: customer-support@DHgate.com Regards, Riane Customer Service Center DHgate.com