728 views
Verified Reviewer

Junior Reviewer

DH Gate is one big scam. They let sellers scam buyers then, promise to look into the matter but no results.

They're looking after these sellers who don't even dispatch any goods and furnish fraudulent tracking numbers. 13 orders and no goods arrived.

User's recommendation: not in a million years.

Product or Service Mentioned: Dhgate Shipping Service.

DHgate Pros: Selection and the low prices, Selection of products.

DHgate Cons: No product after payment.

Comments

#2025452

DHgate fake company . Dispute service no good .

I lost money . I lost money please don’t order here

#2025487
@Charmane Gwy

Hello Charmane Gwy, We understand that you are not happy about the resolution of your case.May we know of you contacted the local post or the courier that handled your shipment and ask for lost report letter and complaint code? Can we have the order and see what we can do to help you?

Thank you. Please send an email to customer-support@***.com or contact our live chat; https://www.dhgate.com/help/helpcenter.html?dspm=pcen.hp.customerservice.custom.64tAi3V2tXOM487ckWyl&resource_id=#hp1806_helptop-contactUs

#1955818

I think everyone should boycott sending our hard earned cash to DHgate due to shady business scams. They run you around in circles with no intentions of being honorable to provide the product you ordered and in my case no products. Never again and I will continue to blog and place them on the list of fraudulent companies to keep anyone from purchasing from DHgate.

#2014754
@Octavia J

Hi , Please provide us your order number and login email address. That way, we can check the status of your order and we can provide the correct resolution to your concern.

#1929830

True

#1909567

I agree

#1902249

$390K in losses...only 25 issued resolved...I think it's clear to say we were scammed!!!

#1902044

Lost my shipments and I'm out 300 dollars!! Their customer service # is Allstate!

Will never buy from here again!! Sticking with Amazon!!

Exactly the same experience here. Completely fraudulent.

Hi Harald, Please provide us your order number and login email address. That way, we can check the status of your order and we can provide the correct resolution to your concern.

Mad