This Dhgate site is a total scam. They are selling the Tarte Aspyn Ovard palette and you can purchase as many as you want but the Tarte Aspyn Ovard palette doesn't even exist any longer you can only get it usually used or on a site where maybe one person might have it and claim it is new.

You can't buy this item New and in large supplies Tarte stopped making this palette years ago.

Dhgate has photos of the Real Tarte Aspyn Ovard Palette to purchase.

I ordered it from them, and they sent me a small very cheap eye palette by a brand I never heard of before something you would find in a Chinese 10 cent store. I threw it out.

I also ordered a shirt that was not expensive but a brand name I knew but I did not get that shirt I received something different that was also made in China probably it was a cheap rag that was sent to me because they want to show that they mailed you a package BUT it is not what you are purchasing it is anything but SO THIS SITE IS A TOTAL SCAM.

User's recommendation: STAY AWAY A TOTAL SCAM WEBSITE.

Preferred solution: CLOSE DOWN YOUR SCAM WEBSITE.

Comments

#1937298

Hi SHAWNIE S., Please let us know more about your concern and provide us your order number and login email address. That way, we can check the status of your order and we can provide the correct resolution to your concern.

#1937295