Verified Reviewer

Update by user Mar 24, 2020

An update on DHGATE, I strongly advise anyone NEVER to buy from them as they are SCAMMERS... This site Pissed.com does NOTHING so a bloody waste of time...I really hope that all at DHGATE got the Coronavirus and died at least this would shut this scam company down, The one person i wish to die is DIANE *** CEO of this scam company... DIE YOU SCAM ***

Update by user Feb 23, 2020

For DHGATE, I am aware that I originally cancelled my request refund at the start of my order, This was to allow the seller to post.He has failed on all options given to him, Failed to post on the date of 17th 01 2019, We are now in February 2020And seller has still failed to post.I have had some messages from DHGATE who keep saying to CONTACT SELLER...This is impossible as he has closed his shop on DHGATE and his account does NOT exist on the site, So therefore how do I contact the seller????? I CANT...

Update by user Feb 23, 2020

Scam seller is HIHIR1219 who has closed their shop on DHGATE, Company does NOTHING to help.Emailed them many times NO response, They steal your money .They do not care.I want my refund asap

Shipping date has been changed 3 times by DHGATE

Do NOT buy from DHGATE

Original review posted by user Feb 23, 2020

I placed an order in DECEMBER 2019 and no tracking or communication from the seller who is (hihir1219) I ordered 2 handbags which were NEVER to be seen, Seller does NOT exist on the site, DHGATE have totally ignored me to date 19/02/20...

Sellers open and close shops on DHGATE as did this seller who is a scammer..

DHGATE did say I would get a refund by 17th of February and nothing has been done plus still waiting, They hold on to your money hoping you will not bother, I had a message on Facebook saying I would get a refund saying "The shipping deadline of your order is February 17th, so please wait for that and if the seller failed to ship the order, then refund will be processed". This is by staff at DHGATE.COM, Since this I have been ignored by customer service at DHGATE , Which is a disgrace as they keep putting the shipping date forward ... NOW TO MARCH.. FROM DECEMBER!!

I checked and you guessed right shipping has moved again to MARCH!! SELLER DOES NOT EXIST!!! HIHIR1219 CLOSED HIS SHOP on DHGATE .COM and this company thinks this is acceptable!! SELLERS DO NOT HOLD YOUR FUNDS .. DHGATE holds the funds... and pushes dates forward for shipping!!

There will be NO shipping from this seller as he does NOT EXIST!!

DIANE *** is the CEO of this scam company and that is why she is a MILLIONAIRE!! She scams you!! Along with her scam staff..

I WANT MY MOEY BACK ASAP AS STATED BY YOUR SHAFF on FACEBOOK..

TRADING SDANDARDS WILL BE NOTIFIED ABOUT THIS COMPANY.. I had to put 1 star to allow this on here , BUT you deserve NO STAR RATING.

Product or Service Mentioned: Dhgate Shipping Service.

DHgate Cons: Scammers.

Comments

Hi Trudy, The new shipping date for your order is on March 5. We are not able to intervene with your order since you canceled the dispute you opened.

DHgate Reviews