I been scam by a seller on DHGate web site

Seller advertizise add of 12" Levono tablet/phone.

I paid seller $120.

What i got in the shipment was 10" Levono tablet/phone. If you think that was bad enough. Due to i already have a very nice 9 1/2" tablet/phone high end. But i wanted BIG. So i decided to check out DHG web site and i found a few sellers advertising a 12" tablet/phone. So i though i try one.

I open a refund debute that told two weeks being on live chat for hours on end. Seller commented fraud and still refuse to take back the tablet. Seller refuse to pay for return shipping. When it was the seller that lied in his advertisement by saying its a 12" levono tablet/phone. When it really what seller shipped out is a 10" tablet phone with operational defects.

Seller finally agree to sent me partial refund of $60. That half if what i paid $120. For it.i can say do not trust the sellers on DHGate web site.

I felt i got cheated.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lenovo Tablet.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Oct 14, 2016.

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi,

We are sorry to hear that this had happened to you.Please provide us your order number so that we can check the details and see what we can do to resolve the issue.

We appreciate your trust in DHgate.com, and we will do our best to give you the utmost service you deserve. If you have any other question, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link: http://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do?from=nav_menu&ntalker=1 or send an email to customer-support@dhgate.com .

Regards,