you cannot trust DHgate as they have terrible customer service in the case of a problem.They make it very difficult for you to return products even when the seller is clearly at fault.

They are extremely seller focused and unable to assess a transaction/situation on its individual merit providing generic, irrelevant responses and no solution to the problem. They allow and make it easy for rogue sellers to operate. I ordered natural gemstone products and got cheap plastic.

The store clearly advertised the products as natural stones, they even described each stone in details.DHgate customer service didn't help, they just kept sending some generic pre written answers that had nothing to do with my case, no matter what I said.

Review about: Dhgate Customer Care.

Reason of review: Not as described.

I didn't like: Scam.

Please provide us your order number and login email address. That way, we can check the status of your order and we can provide the correct resolution to your concern.

If you have any other question, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link and choose online chat: or send email to:

Customer Service Center