It was my first purchase and I was satisfied with the service, they have followed all my process and the supplier always answered my doubts, the delivery time was as stipulated, in fact I arrived two days before and in good condition, I will continue to buy on this platform and hope that everything remains the same, I recommend buying on this portal but I advise getting a good supplier who has already at least one year with DHgate and has a good reputation, that will avoid any situation of fraud and dissatisfaction with your purchase , At least that worked very well for me, hopefully continue that way and continue to grow together.

Review about: Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi,

Thank you for your purchase. We are delighted that you are happy and satisfied with the product(s) you ordered from DHgate.com as well as with our services.

Regards,