4.8
Turnaround Time

I have been purchasing from DHgate now for about 3 months and I'm really happy to know that they have my back. Of course there are issues, you're basically doing international trade on your own.

Packages may not arrive on time, or may get lost. Unreputable sellers will advertise their stuff as one thing then you get another. It is what it is. The reason why I like DHgate is because they will honor their customer satisfaction guarantee.

Their process is simple and all you need is patience. They keep the money in an escrow account until you confirm you received the goods and you're happy with them. If for any reason you don't receive what you buy, or if what you receive is not as described, you can open a dispute and they will arbitrate on your behalf if the seller is unwilling to work things out. Even if you do confirm receipt of the items, you still can open an after sale dispute.

The only thing with an after sale dispute is that the seller may have taken the money out of the escrow account and they have no money left to refund you. If you don't confirm goods and submit a dispute, the resolution is very quick and DHgate is very fair. I purchase a lot of pearls and I love the quality I get for the price, but there has been a couple of instances in which I received fake pearls. One quick PDF document with an explanation and pictures of what's described versus what I received is enough to show to DHgate what happened and they are very quick replying and issuing a refund.

The refund takes a bit longer, remember these are all overseas transactions, they do take time.

But once refund is issued, it comes in. Thank you to DHgate customer service team for doing such an outstanding job of keeping us shoppers safe!

Review about: Dhgate Customer Care.

Reason of review: Reliable warranty.

I liked: Customer service.

Comments