I was extremely disappointed to have my product come broken in the mail. Dhgate has currently taken 4 days and counting to respond to my request upon receiving broken items.

I am a repeat customer and the service has usually been very helpful but this has been disappointing. The glass also came much thinner than what was described on the website. There was no extra products and the downstream and bowl were in tact but everything els was completely unusable.

I would not recommend ordering this again. Overall Dhgate has been a very good middle man for the Chinese companies but this waiting has turned me away to more efficient sites.

Product or Service Mentioned: Pipe.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments

VonnieDawson

Do you ever get a true invoice from the seller?

Dhgate2014

Hi macmacmac!

Please send us your order number. That way, we can check on it and give you the correct resolution to your concern.

If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link: http://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do?from=nav_menu&ntalker=1 or send an email to customer-support@dhgate.com .

Regards,