Wenatchee, Washington

I ordered a roor bong from dhgate awhile back, I was pretty stoked since I got it for about 50 dollars including shipping but when it arrived, the roor brand name was just a *** sticker that was not well put on at that. style wasn't the same as the picture, but was still an awesome piece.

severely disappointed that they're falsely advertising their products, be warned that you get what you pay for.

this is a definite knock off site.

Product or Service Mentioned: Roor Bong.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hello!

We fully understand the concern you are raising to us. We will be here to offer you the assistance you need to sort this out.

Please do provide us your order number (PO#) for your transaction so that we can have it check here on our end and be able to offer you the most efficient resolution.

We also highly encourage you that you send us your response directly to our Live Chat Customer Service so that you will be assisted timely and fast.

Here is the link for our Live Chat Customer Service http://dg.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do#pu1403-helptop-contactUs

Thank you so much for your cooperation and have a wonderful day!

Regards, Riane DHgate