Lake Worth, Florida
Featured 100% full Not resolved

2014 New Fashion Women's Blouse Lace Sleeve Loose Tops round neck T-shirt Chiffion Tops Emboriey Gorgeous long Sleeve SHIRTS Free Shipping

Item code: 210741821

I purchased 2 of the same shirts from this company. When they arrived they were both damaged. The company offered me a full refund ONLY IF I RETURNED THE MERCHANDISE AT MY EXPENSE. Seeing that I as the consumer purchased them in good faith that I could actually wear them I didn't think it should be my responsibility to pay for their mistake. Then they offered me HALF of my money back and to keep their GARBAGE. Which I proceeded to tell them not gonna happen. I did agree to a refund of $6.00 less then I paid. DHGATE'S policy is a full refund for defective merchandise. We'll that didn't happen either. So I guess I WILL NEVER PURCHASE ANYTHING ON DHGATE'S WEBSITE and tell everyone that I know they should NEVER buy anything from DHGATE because they do not treat their customers right and I hope that more people refuse to but from them and they go out of business. VERY DECEPTIVE AND FRAUDULENT WEBSITE. BUYERS BEWARE

The medium was about a x-small. The 3xl was about a size large and the lace sleeves were the same size as the medium. If the 3xl was technically 4 sizes larger I would think the sleeves would be larger. The two pictures are the wrist area on the sleeves.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

I didn't like: Being lied to, Customer service, Customer service no help, Wasting my time.

Had an Experience with Dhgate?

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hello Mom1962,

I can only imagine how inconvenient this has been for you.I am a customer too and I do have the commitment that all concerns of my customers will be properly handled.

Upon checking your order here, we can see that you have already opened a dispute and you have already agreed to the seller's proposal for you to keep the item and a partial refund of $20USD.

Your refund was already completed on our end on 2015-02-03. Since you paid through credit card, normally the refund will reflect in your account within 10-15 (15-25 for AMEX) business days from the date the refund was completed. This can take sooner or later depending on your bank’s refund process.

Please contact your card issuing bank to check in their reversal system whether there is a refund record from China in USD.

If not, please request your card issuing bank to contact (VISA/AMEX/MASTERCARD) to check the record.Rest assured, you will receive that refund since it has already been processed on our end.

If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Regards, Riane Customer Service Center Dhgate.com

Mom1962
to Dhgate2014 #940718

Now the company BEAUTYHEAVEN who sold me the ripoed garments wants me to retract or change my negative feedback and in exchange for that they will refund me the rest of my money.I told them when and if the refund the rest of my money and it clears the bank I will change my feedback but not until then.

So I guess the only way you get a refund is by leaving very negative feedback.All of this could have been avoided if DHGATE and BEAUTYHEAVEN would have done the right thing and refunded my money for their defective merchandise vv

Dhgate2014
to Mom1962 #941168

Hello Mom1962,

We do understand your situation and we will be here to help.We suggest that you keep your feedback as is so that other buyers can read the experience you had for that order.

Your feedback also help us to evaluate our seller's performance.

Rest assured, you will receive that refund that was agreed on since it has already been processed on our end.

Riane

DHgate

Mom1962

That's not the point really. The shirts were ripped!!!

Hugh Grection
to Mom1962 Cockeysville, Maryland, United States #940359

I picture you in tight, ripped lacy tops and I want to buy you a mani/pedi but first give you a free sticky facial.

Next time post a picture and make this worth the effort.

Everyone knows those companies go by Asian sizing & they run Extremely small. 3 XL doesn't exist there...only in America can you find a huge size like that.