Winona, Minnesota

I placed an order with Dhgate on January 31st 2015 and it is now November 29th and I still haven't seen my order!!! The payment was made on February 2nd 2015 and they have since assured me SEVERAL times in the last few months they would check into it and getting it shipped.

They asked for my order # and I gave it to them and once again I've heard nothing back and not seen any product.

I will never order from this company again when I can get the same items with no problems fro Aliexpress, Banggood, Lightinthebox and Tiny Deals. DO NOT ORDER FROM DHGATE!!!!!

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Dhgate Cons: Run around by customer service, Being stolen from and lied too, No shipping.

Comments

I have not been able to get in contact with anyone on an order I placed on November 23 2015. When I access my account it does not even show that I placed and order but the funds were clearly debited from my account. Ive tried to use the online chat and it is always down or being worked on.

Dhgate2014

Hi!

We fully understand the concern you are raising to us. We will be here to offer you the assistance you need to sort this out.

Please do provide us your order number (PO#) for your transaction so that we can have it check here on our end and be able to offer you the most efficient resolution.

Thank you so much and have a nice day!

Cess,