Featured Not resolved
Turnaround Time

I made a purchase with DHGate and it was horrible experience. My bank gave me a hard time about refund and this Comp sent dresses that cost as much to return as product.

They did not honor their refund process. Sellers sent wrong colors of merchandise. Second dress was gold. Sent wrong size and sleeves was extra small.

Customer Service is horrible. You do not get to talk to live person with issues. My order was sent to another state. Someone there signed for packages.

My refund was never granted since they showed proof of delivery. Received a replacement order with wrong color and sizes. Made my daughter wedding a Disaster.

Please don’t trust this company . These people didn’t refund my money on either order.

Review about: Dress.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments

Don’t trust this company loyalty to customers!!

Dhgate2014

Hi,We are sorry to hear that you received a different color. Please send us the order number so that we can check the order details for us to see how we can assist you in getting a resolution.If you have any questions, please do not hesitate in chatting with us by clicking on ‘Online Chat’ from our Customer Service page: www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.doSincerely,SilDHgate Customer Service

Dhgate2014

Hi ValuableMonkey,Please provide us your order number and login email address. That way, we can check the status of your order and we can provide the correct resolution to your concern.If you have any other question, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link and choose online chat: https://goo.gl/hvEzdN or send email to: customersupport@DHgate.comRegards,RianeCustomer Service CenterDHgate.com