Dothan, Alabama
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

Ordered a dress, money took out of my account and now it shows I never ordered anything on my account. They took my money.

Review about: Dress.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

I didn't like: Customer service, Scam.

Had an Experience with Dhgate?

Comments

Maybe i'm not understanding this right. But at the end you say "I never ordered anything on my account" but your first words in the comment is "Ordered a dress"

Dhgate2014

Hello!

We fully understand the concern you are raising to us.We will be here to offer you the assistance you need to sort this out.

Please do provide us your order number (PO#) for your transaction so that we can have it check here on our end and be able to offer you the most efficient resolution.

We also highly encourage you that you send us your response directly to our Live Chat Customer Service so that you will be assisted timely and fast.

Here is the link for our Live Chat Customer Service http://dg.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do#pu1403-helptop-contactUs

Thank you so much for your cooperation and have a wonderful day!

Regards, Riane DHgate