Dhgate - Review about Hoverboard Self Balancing Scooter from Cape Coral, Florida
Messaged by seller that I would receive my full refund. As of yet, haven't heard anything or received my money.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Hoverboard Self Balancing Scooter
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a prom dress for my daughter. Within a with of each other I received two of the exact same dress different prices. Mind you only one order number..."
- "The items are not as attractive as the pictures they use to advertise the clothes. Basically the picture you see was taken from a magazine and then someone..."
- "On March 27, 2012 one of DHGate clients SungLee@ymail.com assumed my identity and fraudulently wire transferred 9,640 euros from my bank account to DHpay account EW1000177800- beneficiary Heguang International Limited...."
- "Ok went to el dorado was assured the furniture I was buying was high end leather. With in six months the recliner started to wear out went in spoke to..."
- "I needed to find a Mercruiser Mechanic in Cape Coral to tune my elder dad's 1998 Searay (twin Mercruiser . Challenge was I'm in NJ. So did some online searching..."
- "I have a 2014 Keystone Outback that has the same issue. When I first noticed the fading on the cap, I returned to the Dealer and was told they..."
- "Watch out for Lam.Nguyen @infinitioftampa.com , he'll attempt to scam you. I was interested in a pre-owned QX56 and he scammed me for over three days leading me to believe..."
- "I purchased an engine for a little over $2k for son's 2005 my Jeep. Was told by Tom and their website that engine came with a warranty. 17,000 miles (..."
- "I buy clothes at anthropology frequently because the their store in the Yorkville, Toronto is close to my office. Yesterday, I tried a sweater in the fitting room, I asked..."