Sydney, New South Wales

I paid and received a dresses from dhgate , but the dress was not the dress I ordered and it had holes and rips in it , I sent it back and now 5 months later I still have not been refunded and now they won't answer my emails ... Do not buy from this company!!!!!

Review about: Dress.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Dhgate?

Comments

pissed off in the usa
Danbury, Connecticut, United States #960950

I ordered 40 lot boys pajamas to resell and they sent me fakes they looked like the real deal, but 24 hours after listing the items ebay pull my listing from a complaint from the trade mark owner, stating the reason for pulling my item "FAKE" so I contacted the trademark owner with the help of ebay and they stated the they never made pajamas.So this was more then a week ago I tried contacting DHgate with no response from them, I tried contacting the seller they answered me once telling me to use a different ebay account to sell so in other works they are admitting that they are fake.

I demanded my money back but I have not heard back from the seller or DHgate.Lessen learned do not buy from the Chinese they are nothing but *** artist looking to screw westerners.

I just hope my credit card co can get my money back from these lying thieves..