Dhgate - Review about Dress from Sydney, New South Wales

I paid and received a dresses from dhgate , but the dress was not the dress I ordered and it had holes and rips in it , I sent it back and now 5 months later I still have not been refunded and now they won't answer my emails ... Do not buy from this company!!!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Damaged or defective
Product or service
Review category
Footwear and Clothing
review #609208

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Dhgate? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
pissed off in the usa

Mar 19, 2015 #960950 Danbury, Connecticut

I ordered 40 lot boys pajamas to resell and they sent me fakes they looked like the real deal, but 24 hours after listing the items ebay pull my listing from a complaint from the trade mark owner, stating the reason for pulling my item "FAKE" so I contacted the trademark owner with the help of ebay and they stated the they never made pajamas. So this was more then a week ago I tried contacting DHgate with no response from them, I tried contacting the seller they answered me once telling me to use a different ebay account to sell so in other works they are admitting that they are fake. I demanded my money back but I have not heard back from the seller or DHgate. Lessen learned do not buy from the Chinese they are nothing but *** artist looking to screw westerners.
I just hope my credit card co can get my money back from these lying thieves..

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.