Dhgate - Review about Custom Dress from Nicosia, Nicosia

I ordered a custom dress because i loved the desigh from beautiful bridal seller after i checked the feedback 100% positive and 208 transactions.When i open the box i realised that the dress desigh was nothing from picture desigh.

I tried to get a refund and the seller refuses to give me.I also tried to upload pictures to their resulotion center and i cant brownse i cant do anything.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Custom Dress
Review category
Auctions and Internet Stores
review #628230 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Dhgate? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0

PissedConsumer.com is operating in read-only mode, users cannot make any changes to the information, publish comments or reviews.

Aug 02 #1193766 Columbia Falls, Montana

Take legal action out! So glad I didn't order the dress I saw!

0 0 Reply

May 02, 2015 #978999

Hi irene2015_2015!
WE do understand how concerning this is since you received an item that was not as described, rest assured that we will be here to help you. But first, can you please just provide us the Order Number (PO#)? That way, we can pull up the order details on our end.
Once we have your PO#, we will continue in helping you with this issue. If you have any other concerns, please feel free to message us back.

0 0 Reply

Apr 29, 2015 #978022

This is a lesson as to why you don't order important or expensive items from 3rd world countries. There is normally no recourse at all against them because they operate outside US jurisdiction. Sadly you will most likely not get a refund. FYI - lots of foreign companies pay people to give positive reviews.

2 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Dhgate. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Dhgate.
Filing a new complaint about