Dhgate - Review about Coat from Liverpool, Liverpool

458 of 661 Dhgate reviews

I have never in my life experiences such disgusting, vile treatment. On 22nd June 2015 I ordered a coat from this website. I waited and waited and had no sign of it coming so I got back in touch with them, they said they would send another coat. And again. It is now 26th September and still I have no coat. But yesterday I did receive something in the post. I peice of cardboard in a little bag. The treatment you get from these is disgusting. After all the good reviews, I thought I would give it a go. Now I have had this experience, it seems a lot of people have. I have never heard of anything like it. The messages from them is always 'please calm down, we will wait together for your item. I hope it comes sooner'

And that's it!

No help. They won't give me an email address to complain to. I don't know who to speak to about opening a case against them. I have asked for a refund numerous times and I'm just being ignored now. It's just vile.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Coat
Review category
Auctions and Internet Stores
review #706217

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Dhgate? Submit review ›
Helpful? 3 Yes 3 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
458 of 661 Dhgate reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Ossie

Sep 29, 2015 #1040643 Eastleigh, Hampshire, United Kingdom

As a new customer to DHGATES, i have not had any problems so far but the next few days will confirm this or not.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Dhgate. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Dhgate.
Filing a new complaint about
×