Liverpool, Liverpool

I have never in my life experiences such disgusting, vile treatment. On 22nd June 2015 I ordered a coat from this website. I waited and waited and had no sign of it coming so I got back in touch with them, they said they would send another coat. And again. It is now 26th September and still I have no coat. But yesterday I did receive something in the post. I peice of cardboard in a little bag. The treatment you get from these is disgusting. After all the good reviews, I thought I would give it a go. Now I have had this experience, it seems a lot of people have. I have never heard of anything like it. The messages from them is always 'please calm down, we will wait together for your item. I hope it comes sooner'

Related: Dhgate - Size problem solving

And that's it!

No help. They won't give me an email address to complain to. I don't know who to speak to about opening a case against them. I have asked for a refund numerous times and I'm just being ignored now. It's just vile.

Review about: Coat.

1.5
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time
Privacy and Data Security
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Dhgate Website
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Order processing issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Dhgate?

Comments

Rochester, Michigan, United States #1052204

write to better business bureau and hopefully they can take the site down

Ossie
Eastleigh, Hampshire, United Kingdom #1040643

As a new customer to DHGATES, i have not had any problems so far but the next few days will confirm this or not.