Dhgate - Review about Cnc 3040 T-Dj Engraving Machine from Roodepoort, Gauteng

I have bought a cnc machine from seller and the asked for my email for details on my order and then they asked for extra money into there own account so then I knew it was a scam a asked a refund and the seller canceled my refund/despute but on shipping remarks/details they said ship as soon as funds show..please just give me my money back order number 236190310

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Product or service
Cnc 3040 T-Dj Engraving Machine
Review category
Auctions and Internet Stores
review #822512 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Dhgate? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Apr 08 #1141285

Hi an3sellis001!
We checked your order here and we can see that you have already opened a dispute for your order and at the moment, there are no agreements reached yet.
When you open a dispute, the seller is notified of it and will be given time to sort things out. However, if the dispute reaches 5 days and there is still no agreement reached then please request for DHgate mediation. That way, our Resolutions Center can step in and help you in resolving the issue.
Here are the steps in requesting mediation:
1) Click on "My DHgate" link found on the upper right part of the homepage.
2) Click "Active Orders" in the left of the page. 3) Find the order number in Refund&Dispute 4) Click the link "View Return & Refund" under the Tab 5) Click "Request DHgate Mediation" Riane DHgate

0 0 Reply

Apr 05 #1139496

I am going through the same exact thing, my seller agreed to pay for shipping
if I sent the board back. It's not my seller that's holding my money it's DH gates. I don't care how much they give me the run around I will not stop until I get mine.
Don't give up on getting your refund bug them because it is your money!!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Dhgate. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Dhgate.
Filing a new complaint about