Where do i start?! The dress arrived late and poorly packaged.
When opened i quickly realised that it was a knock off and NOTHING like the picture.
We've contacted the seller and they initially refused a refund, stating it's what we ordered. If we dont like it, we can send it for alterations. This dress cannot poasibly be altered to look anything like the picture. It's the wrong colour, wrong lace and so much fabric would have to be added and taken away that i may as well buy a new one! The seller refused a refund again and offered $20 towards alterations.
We clearly stated that we want a refund and they keep refusing.
After contacting dhgate , they said its nothing to do with them and to dispute it with the seller.
The seller is now offering $80 refund on a $130 dress, if we cover the shipping cost.
DONT USE THIS SITE! ITS A RIP OFF!
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered 4 pairs of shoes on October 17, 2014. The shoes arrived on November 7, 2014. They were exactly as I expected when buying from a chinese company -..."
- "Dhgate is the one of the best online shopping website and application in the world. But of course they have some wrong laws in system too. Some sellers in DHgate..."
- "If you have a problem with a seller. Such as a "bait-n-switch" scam where the seller lists a product and purports that shipping is free. You pay your money...."
- "I ordered the "Meet your dream" Bouquet/Teddy bear/Chocolates combo from Phoolwala.com. They charged me an extra Rs.400 for delivery charges to that small town. I ordered this bouquet for a..."
- "I was emailing and talking on comments with this girl @Tifflatowski92 and she convinced me to trade her my louis vuitton favorite pm for her louis vuitton favorite mm and..."
- "My husband went to CVS and purchased a MoneyPak by Greendot card and loaded $400. He came home and follow instructions to activate his prepaid card with the $400 online...."