Dhgate - Review about Air Jordan Retro12 Pink And White from Bellevue, Washington

I purchased shoes and i get a email saying i didnt purchase no shoes but they took money off my card they took $54.60 off my card plus $1.37 i chat with someone and we going back and foward about my purchase i showed my bank statement and they was saying no no no you need to check again not happy at all they want put my money back on my card

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Air Jordan Retro12 Pink And White
Review category
Auctions and Internet Stores
review #893610

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Dhgate? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Aug 03 #1194463

Hi Danisha!
We checked on our system and we see that your order number is, 241653260​ and you have made this order in the email address, danisha418@gmail.com This order has already been shipped out by the seller on August 2 and your tracking number is, LT034390866CN. You can check on the updates of the shipment here:
For the extra charge on your account, we can assure you that DHgate does not charge you for anything extra. What we only charge you is the item cost. You can clarify with your bank for extra charge since making a purchase on DHgate is considered an international transaction.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Dhgate. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Dhgate.
Filing a new complaint about