Dhgate - Review about Air Jordan Retro12 Pink And White from Bellevue, Washington
I purchased shoes and i get a email saying i didnt purchase no shoes but they took money off my card they took $54.60 off my card plus $1.37 i chat with someone and we going back and foward about my purchase i showed my bank statement and they was saying no no no you need to check again not happy at all they want put my money back on my card
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Order processing issue
- Product or service
- Air Jordan Retro12 Pink And White
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I have ordered Roshe shoes, size US 8 (UK5.5) in black and white, but received a size US 5.5 (UK 3) in a speckled black and white colour. When..."
- "If you have a problem with a seller. Such as a "bait-n-switch" scam where the seller lists a product and purports that shipping is free. You pay your money...."
- "bought my dress, it came looking nothing like i asked it was see through. I could see my butt crack and the bra cups it was cheap material and looked..."
- "We pay $102.49 a month for 1. Plain home phone service. It comes with extra *** which we don't use. We have an answering machine and not interested in 3-way..."
- "There is no customer care.. I love to shop on Zara, just like there cloths ... this is my first time that have to deal with their customer care... turn..."
- "Could somebody help me retrieve the first fourteen digits on my credit card please? I have not seen my card for a month and I need help to remember my..."
- "I ordered a bed through target.com and this is how it was delivered please see the pictures ..this is unacceptable and there customer service email is down as well...."
- "Worst experience ever !!!! 8/2/15 Greenville Sc Wouldn't recommend to anyone !!!! & we was not meet at wait to be seated sign, stood there for over 3 minutes, we finally..."
- "Did not work..i had burn on the location i used it..its works nothing like the commercial...very dangerous..see pic this is only some of the burn marks..."