I ordered a dress for our 5 year old and it was way to big. I returned the dress. I submitted the tracking information. I know the seller has received the dress and I was told I would receive a refund for the dress and the shipping. My analyst Molly has not been returning my emails I have gotten on the chat now several times and submitted submitted submitted things over and over and over again.
I have not gotten my money back and communication has stopped. 016-07-20 17:24:08 Amount: US $ 60.69 Seller: orient2012 Message Seller Order NO:241138071
Payment released Please review this transaction. Track Items
Vintage Flower Girl Dresses C ...
Option: 5, Champagne
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Privacy and Data Security|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Every single thing about this
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a Guitar from D.H.GATE payed for it the same day thru PAYPAL. The guitar was supposed to be an acoustic electric nylon string guitar. I received an acoustic..."
- "I ordered hundreds of dollars of latex flowers to use as centerpieces for my wedding. The order was placed at the end of June. When I started to receive the..."
- "I have bought a cnc machine from seller and the asked for my email for details on my order and then they asked for extra money into there own account..."
- "When the quote representative/salesperson called, they proceeded to ask questions about my prospective purchase and still refused to give a comparative estimate of various plans! They claimed that I had..."
- "I spent good money on a can of planters deluxe mixed nut an when i open the can i find a lot of nesty green nuts all in this can..."
- "I bought products from this company from a vendor they had in the mall. I spent $129 which was a 'great deal' but, after testing the products I thought why..."
- "Logging on to a familiar site, I was offered a skin cream to try for a FREE trial ($4.95 s&h only). In 2 weeks a charge for $98 appeared on..."
- "I went to an online chat with one of their tech. reps. after about an hour of looking for the answer through Google and Microsoft's tips/help section, for a problem..."
- "What $99 Special? Quote tool tells me it's under their $100 minimum. What a joke! A call to their 800 number was useless - calltaker had no knowledge of..."