Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I ordered a dress for our 5 year old and it was way to big. I returned the dress. I submitted the tracking information. I know the seller has received the dress and I was told I would receive a refund for the dress and the shipping. My analyst Molly has not been returning my emails I have gotten on the chat now several times and submitted submitted submitted things over and over and over again.

I have not gotten my money back and communication has stopped. 016-07-20 17:24:08 Amount: US $ 60.69 Seller: orient2012 Message Seller Order NO:241138071

Payment released Please review this transaction. Track Items

Vintage Flower Girl Dresses C ...

Option: 5, Champagne

US $60.69

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Dhgate and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $82 and wants Dhgate to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was every single thing about this. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dhgate and dhgate customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Dhgate?

Comments