Dhgate - Return item seller not fix

I purchase a cell phone a seller on DHgate.com on the 03/20/15 the phone have one year manufacturer warranty i message the seller in august the phone not working they said ship it back so i did this is they message yes,friend.We get the phone.

But the phone is into pieces. It is totaly broken.I mean the phone is broken totally. We convey the factory. They say the phone is rubbish now.

they said they receive the package.now they saying they never receive the ship back package now what happened to the package i use the address they give me.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Lied about promised return shipping reimburesement

Reason of review:
Samsung S5
Review category
Auctions and Internet Stores
review #729701 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Dhgate? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Nov 14, 2015 #1063952

Hi stevensonsampson19! This is Cess from Dhgate Customer Service. I fully understand the issue you have raised to us and we can assist you with that. Please provide us your order number (PO#) for your order that normally starts with 15 or 30 so that we can have it checked here on our system records and have you assisted further. Thank you so much and have a nice day!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.