I purchase a cell phone a seller on DHgate.com on the 03/20/15 the phone have one year manufacturer warranty i message the seller in august the phone not working they said ship it back so i did this is they message yes,friend.We get the phone.
But the phone is into pieces. It is totaly broken.I mean the phone is broken totally. We convey the factory. They say the phone is rubbish now.
they said they receive the package.now they saying they never receive the ship back package now what happened to the package i use the address they give me.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Lied about promised return shipping reimburesement
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Samsung S5
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Made 3 seperate orders. Didn't receive any of them. Was told I could only dispute 2. Seller sent one tracking number for 3seperate packages. My post office says it could..."
- "No one order from Dhgate especially from this seller ! They've directed me to so many places & I've been waiting over 2 and a half months for my dress!..."
- "The items are not as attractive as the pictures they use to advertise the clothes. Basically the picture you see was taken from a magazine and then someone..."
- "Months of wasted time!!! I'm so pissed right now that I could spit nails. The launch of our new business has now been put on hold indefinitely due to the..."
- "I bought products from this company from a vendor they had in the mall. I spent $129 which was a 'great deal' but, after testing the products I thought why..."
- "I spent good money on a can of planters deluxe mixed nut an when i open the can i find a lot of nesty green nuts all in this can..."
- "Depo Energyâ€™s COO, Bernard Brown, received the lowest possible score from the Better Business Bureau of F for his recent business dealings as CEO of Posture Pal at 1400 Noel..."
- "In my case I ordered for an Alcatel flash 2 last April 7 then the item was delivered the following day. I'm busy when the package arrived so decided not..."
- "Bernard Brown of Dallas Texas is going to trial for a fraud, patent infringement, breach of contract, breach of fiduciary duty and interference of business relations from his disastrous handlings..."