Haidian, Beijing
100% full Not resolved

I purchase a cell phone a seller on DHgate.com on the 03/20/15 the phone have one year manufacturer warranty i message the seller in august the phone not working they said ship it back so i did this is they message yes,friend.We get the phone.

But the phone is into pieces. It is totaly broken.I mean the phone is broken totally. We convey the factory. They say the phone is rubbish now.

they said they receive the package.now they saying they never receive the ship back package now what happened to the package i use the address they give me.

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of samsung s5 from Dhgate and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $82 and wants Dhgate to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was lied about promised return shipping reimburesement. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dhgate for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Dhgate?

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi stevensonsampson19!This is Cess from Dhgate Customer Service.

I fully understand the issue you have raised to us and we can assist you with that.

Please provide us your order number (PO#) for your order that normally starts with 15 or 30 so that we can have it checked here on our system records and have you assisted further.Thank you so much and have a nice day!