I purchase a cell phone a seller on DHgate.com on the 03/20/15 the phone have one year manufacturer warranty i message the seller in august the phone not working they said ship it back so i did this is they message yes,friend.We get the phone.
But the phone is into pieces. It is totaly broken.I mean the phone is broken totally. We convey the factory. They say the phone is rubbish now.
they said they receive the package.now they saying they never receive the ship back package now what happened to the package i use the address they give me.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Lied about promised return shipping reimburesement
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Samsung S5
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "PLEASE READ I hope I help someone else avoid the stress I endured with DHGATE! I think it's about time I express the POOR unprofessional customer service that DH Gate often..."
- "On March 27, 2012 one of DHGate clients SungLee@ymail.com assumed my identity and fraudulently wire transferred 9,640 euros from my bank account to DHpay account EW1000177800- beneficiary Heguang International Limited...."
- " 2014 New Fashion Women's Blouse Lace Sleeve Loose Tops round neck T-shirt Chiffion Tops Emboriey Gorgeous long Sleeve SHIRTS Free Shipping Item code: 210741821 I purchased 2 of the same shirts from..."
- "Bernard Brown of Dallas Texas is going to trial for a fraud, patent infringement, breach of contract, breach of fiduciary duty and interference of business relations from his disastrous handlings..."
- "Depo Energyâ€™s COO, Bernard Brown, received the lowest possible score from the Better Business Bureau of F for his recent business dealings as CEO of Posture Pal at 1400 Noel..."
- "My name is Chris Geisert, inventor of the Posture Pal cushion. I was locked out of my Posture Pal company by CEO Bernard Brown.I re-assigned the patent back to..."
- "I had been purchasing a Redmi Note 3 from ezbuy Malaysia (65daigou); placing the order on 3rd Aug 2016 and receive the phone on 13rd Aug 2016. Upon the reception..."
- "First the positive (which is why it's got a star at all): The company (when it shows up) is EXTREMELY fast, efficient and hard working. They know their stuff and..."
- " Last week my KitchenAid (owned by Whirlpool) microwave oven ceased to function. It is a high end appliance with a retail cost in the neighborhood of $550. I investigated the..."