Clearwater, Florida

Solving all my situation for the seller to send me my phone and everything works out resolver my returned back I had a bad experience with the seller unforgettable I hope all this situation is resolved promptly PO#241320049 The team is working contact mind to resolve the situation that the salesman totally adien me the team and without the money I am totally confused and another with another seller who is not Copeland I will follow in search of the solution to be able to solve the situation as soon as possible I hope in God they aregle soonI count on the whole team of dhgate to solve it

3.7
Turnaround Time
Privacy and Data Security
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss returned the seller not wands send my new phone / $200
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Dhgate?

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi koalareal12!

We checked your order here and we can see that this was already closed since September.We also want to set proper expectations that for closed orders, this is already beyond our After-Sale Policy.

We suggest that you send a message to the seller and negotiate on a resolution.

If they agree on a refund, please ask him to leave a message for you saying 'I agree to refund you $***', and then you can contact us again and we will arrange the refund for you.If they don’t agree to refund you we cannot operate for you too..

If you have any other question, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link: http://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do?from=nav_menu&ntalker=1

Or send email to: customer-support@DHgate.com

Regards, Riane Customer Service Center DHgate.com