Dhgate - Resolver my returned back

86 of 661 Dhgate reviews

Solving all my situation for the seller to send me my phone and everything works out resolver my returned back I had a bad experience with the seller unforgettable I hope all this situation is resolved promptly PO#241320049 The team is working contact mind to resolve the situation that the salesman totally adien me the team and without the money I am totally confused and another with another seller who is not Copeland I will follow in search of the solution to be able to solve the situation as soon as possible I hope in God they aregle soonI count on the whole team of dhgate to solve it

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

Reason of review:
returned the seller not wands send my new phone
Preferred solution:
Full refund
Monetary loss:
Review category
Auctions and Internet Stores
review #951441 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Dhgate? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
86 of 661 Dhgate reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Dhgate2014

Nov 09 #1238786

Hi koalareal12!
We checked your order here and we can see that this was already closed since September. We also want to set proper expectations that for closed orders, this is already beyond our After-Sale Policy.
We suggest that you send a message to the seller and negotiate on a resolution. If they agree on a refund, please ask him to leave a message for you saying 'I agree to refund you $***', and then you can contact us again and we will arrange the refund for you. If they don’t agree to refund you we cannot operate for you too..
If you have any other question, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link: http://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do?from=nav_menu&ntalker=1
Or send email to: customer-support@DHgate.com
Regards, Riane Customer Service Center DHgate.com

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Dhgate. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Dhgate.
Filing a new complaint about
×