Manteca, California

The seller name is "dress_beautiful" and they are very very unprofessional, no communication, I ordered 2 times from them with no issues.

I place the 3rd order for my bridesmaid dresses and (I asked the questions upfront ) in regards to the color being the same ect. ...Dress Beautiful responded yes not an issue so I paid for my order.

24 hours later, I received an email from them stating that" Because I am not ordering a custom size they cannot guarantee the color.....I explained to them that I have 12 more dresses to order and cannot take the Risk (Because they will not do refunds or exchanging once order is received ) I requested a refund seeing that I just placed the order this should not be an issue....with no response from the seller

I entered a refund request on Monday 11-30-15 and immediately Dress Beautiful declined it and said they are processing my order...How?? when I did not agree to what they explained ......

They are very unprofessional and do not care about the buyer!!! They say they are having computer issues but if you go on their store they will chat with you but not respond to emails......

my frustration is VERY HIGH with this seller ...... I have also reached out to DH Gate customer service which was very helpful at least I could speak to someone it made me feel a tade better about being taken for my money I will update my review once this is resolved Just beware of this seller

Product or Service Mentioned: Dhgate Customer Care.

Reason of review: Refund requested - Poor Communication- misleading .

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi!

We fully understand the concern you are raising to us. We will be here to offer you the assistance you need to sort this out.

Please do provide us your order number (PO#) for your transaction so that we can have it check here on our end and be able to offer you the most efficient resolution.

Thank you so much and have a nice day!

Cess,