Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I messaged seller, "manweisi" on 9/8/17 asking if 2 dresses would arrive by 10/24/17 if I placed my order.Manweisi responded the next day that I would get the dresses in time.

I placed my order on 9/10/17 for 2 custom sized dresses. When I placed my order, DH Gate's incompetent system didn't save dress 1 measurements. It only saved dress 2 measurements. Manweisi sent me a message on 9/11/17 asking to confirm the dress measurements (you dont get an email notification that the seller sent you a message).

I didn't respond since I did my part and entered BOTH dress measurements already- why should I go back and answer your question when it's DH Gate's fault. Anyway, Manweisi messaged me on 9/14/17 stating that they were going to make both dresses the same size since I didnt respond. Manweisi messaged me again on 9/25/17 and said he was providing, "one false tracking number, because the deadline of prepare time is over. The DHgate ask us to add the tracking number, or they will cancel our deal..." I finally responded on 10/10/17 stating that 2 dresses were supposed to be different sizes and asked for an estimated time of arrival.

Manweisi never gave an ETA and only kept stating, "dont worry". I received the dresses on 10/16/17 and they were not as described. I put in a refund request on 10/17/17 and Manweisi responded on 10/18/17. Manweisi did not agree to a refund, instead tried to talk me out of a refund stating, "...it will waste your much time ad cost you some money" and then offered store credit and gifts.

I promptly declined and demanded a refund. I cant dispute this with DH Gate until 10/22/17 (5 days after I submitted my refund request). Even then, I may not get my full refund. The point is that I don't care if I have to ship the dresses back.

They are hideous and I want my money back.GARBAGE.

Review about: Dress.

I didn't like: False advertisement, Seller did not answer questions, No email notification that seller contacted me, Dh gate add to card did not save multiple items, Refund policy requires mediation.

Had an Experience with Dhgate?

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi gvaga1102,

We checked order and you have already opened a dispute.At the moment, there are no agreements reached yet from the proposal submitted.

If the problem is not resolved through direct communication between you and seller, or if you don't get a response from the seller, you may request for DHgate Mediation after 5 days that you have clicked on "Return & Refund" link and then we will assign a person from Resolution Center to take care of your case.

1) Login to your DHgate Account.

2) Find the order number in "Dispute Orders"

3) Click the link "View Return & Refund" at the right side of the order.4) Click "Request DHgate Mediation" If you have any other question, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link and choose online chat: https://goo.gl/hvEzdN or send email to: customer-support@DHgate.com Regards, Riane Customer Service Center DHgate.com

to Dhgate2014 #1394305

Yes, this doesn't help.It's more annoying and redundant than helpful.

I think your response will really help people to decide not to go with DHGATE. I'll stick to American-based retailers from now on.

Your "Chat" services is just a click guide for FAQ's and then asks "did this help?"...no it didn't help..."please wait 2 hours for the next representative".

After the agreement was reached for my full refund after the items were returned (5days later) I get slapped with, "you didn't provide a tracking number for the return, so we gave your money to the retailer".

Seriously?

I provided it directly to the seller.Garbage garbage garbage.