Hello, I purchased four items from three different people. i never received, not one.

three individual items from three different people. and the fourth person i purchased two items.

first order was from shoepalace9988 my order number was 316302****

my total was $33.96

second order was from tiaopi2006

my order number was 318959****

my total was $10.18

my third order was from buyer896

order number was 318959****

my total was $63.22

i never received any of my items and i would like my refund.

Location: Carson, California

Comments

#1915300

Hi lesliedenise28, We checked your orders are already closed. This is already beyond our after-sale policy.

We suggest that you send a message to the seller and negotiate on a resolution. If they agree on a refund, please ask him to leave a message for you saying 'I agree to refund you *** Once the seller agrees, send us a screenshot then you can contact us again and we will arrange the refund for you. If they don’t agree to refund, we cannot operate for you too. Here's how you can contact the seller: 1) Click "My DHgate " on the upper right corner of the page.

2) Click "My Orders” at the left side of the page.

3) Find the order number. 4) Click the link “Message Seller” at the top of the order details If you are using a mobile phone, please go to your orders and click on the envelope icon to send a message.

DHgate Reviews