Verified Reviewer

Hi my order number is #320061****. I ordered a item from a seller in EARLY April that was supposed to arrive 5/30/20 it never showed up so I decided to wait a couple days to see if it would pop up on my doorstep but of course nothing showed.

The sellers name is Davidglass and he takes like a week to even respond to any of my questions. I then opened a dispute against the seller asking if he would hurry up and send another item for the one that never showed. He FINALLY agreed with the deal I offered. It’s been about a week and he still hasn’t sent a replacement in the mail.

Plus I don’t think I would even get one if he did.

I got fed up with him and asked for my refund but he won’t respond or try to get me my money back at all. Please respond thank you.

DHgate Cons: Confusing website with no contact support, Never arrived, Certain sellers on their site, Refund policy requires mediation, Stole my money and wasted my time.

Comments

Hi Samuel, We checked that you opened a dispute and reached an agreement for a reshipment. The seller is given 7 days to upload the tracking number. Please keep posted on your DHgate inbox and email for updates.

DHgate Reviews