Hi. I did bought the shoes on dhgate.

But unfortunately I received wrong size and very poor quality. I open the case for a refund and return but the seller was declined. There is no any option get my money back? Very strange for me.

I must review everywhere in uk dont buy anything on dhgate. Our money not protracted at al.

Hope you could help me. Many thanks

Location: Sunbury-On-Thames, England

Comments

#2033998

Hello PissedConsumer266****, Please provide us your order number and login email address. That way, we can check the status of your order and we can provide the correct resolution to your concern. You can also contact us through the following link and choose online chat: https://goo.gl/hvEzdN or send email to: customer-support@***.com.

#2033846

Hello PissedConsumer266****, Good day! We understand how you feel for receiving the order.

Can we have the order number so that we can check and see what we can do to help you? Please send an email to customer-support@***.com or contact our live chat; https://www.dhgate.com/help/helpcenter.html?dspm=pcen.hp.customerservice.custom.64tAi3V2tXOM487ckWyl&resource_id=#hp1806_helptop-contactUs

DHgate Reviews