I bought two purse three months ago and still have not received them !!! I would like my money back !

User's recommendation: Don’t shop with the store I ordered from !!

Comments

Order number 320720****

@Huxley

Hi Huxley, We checked your order is still being processed by the seller for shipment. This is estimated to be shipped on September 12 and the delivery would depend on the courier used to ship your order.

If you want to cancel the order, you can open a dispute. From your APP where you are able to login, please go to your messages first and click on "System". Find the very first message that was sent with subject: You've successfully created a DHgate account.

We Welcome You! You should be able to see the email address and password for your account and click this link to login: https://dg.dhgate.com Once you are signed in, please go to your Awaiting Shipment Orders and click on "Request Refund".

Hi Huxley, Please provide us your order number and login email address. That way, we can check the status of your order and we can provide the correct resolution to your concern.

DHgate Reviews