Verified Reviewer

I have been trying to cancel item before it goes through. I saw all the steps but every time i try it reroutes me else were.

I contact the seller they said they cant help. Thanks for your time

Order number 320210****

Carolina2828@***.com

Comments

Hi Carolann, You can proceed in opening a dispute for your order to request for a refund. 1)Log in to your DHgate account from this link: https://dg.dhgate.com 2)Click "My DHgate " on the upper right corner of the page.

3)Click "Awaiting Shipment" under "Active Orders" in the left of the page. 4) Find the order number.

5)Click the link "Request Refund" at the right side of the page. 6) Select the reason and check "full refund", then submit it.

@Nadya

I have been told this and tried it. It is not working.

Now I am logged out as well and I can't get in to even see my order anymore. Some one please just help cancel the order and give me my money back.

@Nadya

I rest I think I did it thank you...

Hi Carolann, Please sign in your account from this link first using a browser: https://dg.dhgate.com Once you are signed in, please go to your Awaiting Shipment Orders and click on "Request Refund".

DHgate Reviews