Verified Reviewer

I purchased 3 items from your website. Im unable to reach your sellers.

I also dont see my purchases on your website but they are showing on your mobile app. Its been almost 3 months and my purchases still say awaiting shipping. I want to know when to expect my items or receive full refund. Very disappointed.

317889****

317884****

3. 317884****

Comments

HI Darryll, We checked your orders are still being processed by the seller for shipment. There were delays of shipment during the Chinese New Year season and on top of that, affected by the novel coronavirus in Wuhan, our government announced it will delay resumption of work to February 9th, to control the spread of the coronavirus, and get things back to normal soon.

It might cause some delays for the shipment of your order and the reply from the seller. Here are the shipping dates of your orders: 3178897255 - 2020-03-02 3178844864 - 2020-02-26 3178844863 - 2020-02-26

DHgate Reviews