Winona, Minnesota

I would advise you order from Aliexpress or Banggood or Miniinthebox instead of Dhgate. I have never had a problem with these companies and got my merchandise in a reasonable amount of time and it was what I expected for the $$ paid.

If my order to Dhgate was just lost I wouldn't be upset but my debit card was charged for the merchandise I never received almost 11 months ago. And what makes me more angry is they have told me about 3 times after contacting them they would be sure to send my merchandise and it's just a joke.

Luckily I was only screwed out of $22 and not a real large amount. I would not advise ordering from Dhgate as they appear to be just a scam!!

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi!

We fully understand the concern you are raising to us. We will be here to offer you the assistance you need to sort this out.

Please do provide us your order number (PO#) for your transaction so that we can have it check here on our end and be able to offer you the most efficient resolution.

Thank you so much and have a nice day!

Cess,