Placed an order for a cell phone and recieved an empty envelope....... A month later!

Out $120 for nothing and Customer service is non existent. They DO NOT want to hear if something went wrong. They keep reassuring me everything is ok and they will deal with this issue but their live chat staff have no records of our conversations and every time I chat with them it's a new person..........their staff have even asked me questions like "so you are not trying to get another cell phone for free?" Like I am telling lies to them in order to get a free phone! I honestly just can't believe I recieved an EMPTY ENVELOPE.

Sure there's a lot of liars and thieves out there but to send an empty envelope and their "customer service " not taking immediate action? Allowing the seller to happily scam other people too?

This is one *** of a scam......it's doubtful I'll ever see that phone I ordered. If I do it'll be a fake......

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Dhgate Cons: Being lied to, Wasting my time, Being ripped off.

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi d9f03cc! This is Honey of DHgate customer.Thank you for getting in touch and we are happy to help.

Please send us a direct message with your order details and additional contact information so we can assist you further. We will do the best we can to give immediate action about this matter.