http://www.dhgate.com/product/15-colors-concealer-facial-nautral-care-nake/393434864.html SELLER player SCREWED OVER PREVIOUS CUSTOMER AND YOU CONTINUE TO LET HIM DO THIS OVER 6 MONTHS AND NOW HE DID IT TO ME! I AM VIP BUYER AND I BLAME DHGATE FOR NOT SUSPENDING THIS SELLER!!

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU DHGATE!! HE SAYS HE IS GOING TO SHIP DHL AND HE SHIPS ePACKET!! THATS A SCAM!! I WAS SCAMMED JUST LIKE HE SCAMMED MANY MANY CUSTOMERS AND YOU DHGATE CONTINUE TO LET HIM DO THIS!!!

I WILL NOT SHOP ON DHGATE AGAIN! I AM SO SICK OF YOUR SELLERS SCREWING ME OVER!! I JUST SPENT $2500 BUYING FROM 5 SELLERS AND 2 OF THEM SCAMMED ME! ONE LIED ABOUT SHIPPING AND ONE SENT DIFFERENT PRODUCT!!

HORRIBLE!! I BLAME DHGATE! THESE ARE YOUR SELLERS AND YOU CONTINUE TO LET THEM SELL AND SCAM YOUR BUYERS!!! I AM SAVING THIS EMAIL AS PROOF OF WHAT YOUR COMPANY IS DOING TO ITS CUSTOMERS!!

CONTINUE TO LET SELLERS SCAM BUYERS BUY SAYING THEY ARE GOING TO SHIP FAST DHL AND THEY SHIP VERY SLOW ePACKET!! EVEN AFTER MANY GOOD VIP BUYERS COMPLAIN AND LEAVE BAD FEEDBACK!! HORRIBLE!

From: Me 2017-02-22 01:04:14 By : bib***be US November 21, 2016 not send for dhl Was this review helpful to you? Yes (0) No (0) | Report this review Seller does this on purpose to *** customers into thinking they are getting DHL...Been doing it at least 6 months.....DHGATE KNOWS ABOUT THIS BUT STILL LETS THIS HAPPEN...I will be to ALIEXPRESS because of this....Regards, Alan

Review about: Dhgate Customer Care.

Comments

How do u get a refund

I recently purchase a item that's incorrect...its not the same as the original a pair of jordans sneaker..

Dhgate2014

Hi there!

Please send us your order number. That way, we can check on it and give you the correct resolution to your concern.

If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link: http://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do?from=nav_menu&ntalker=1 or send an email to customer-support@dhgate.com .

Regards,