Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer
Top Question

Wasn't a right number I just wanted to North my order went through if you could text me or email me

4 answers
PartialCommonLoon
Im trying to reach someone bout my order I want my order by the 12 my daughter bday

Yo quiero hacer muchos pedidos más de 50 al mes I quiero saber si eso pedido me pueden llegar junto en meno de 15 días

by WeakDrever588

Quiero saber si los pedidos que yo quiero hacer más de 50 al mes me lo pueden mandar todos junto I que me llegue en meno de 15 días gracias

PROM DRESSES

My Daughter wants a certain dress that is on DHgate. I am inquiring to see if it is worth buying off this website?

IT is trust worthy and do they sew good clothing? I

Dhgate2014
Hi WordyPolarBear432, For product details, special features, price quotations, availability and shipping details, we recommend that you contact the seller directly. To make sure that your order is made to your specifications. When you find the product you're interested in, you can contact the seller through "MESSAGE" tab under the seller's name at the right side of the item page. To go to the seller's store, click on the name of the seller at the upper right side of the item page under the Seller's Information Section or click on the seller's name below the item description. If you have any other question, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link and choose online chat: https://goo.gl/hvEzdN or send email to: customer-support@DHgate.com Regards, Riane Customer Service Center DHgate.com

havent recieved items

I purchased 3 items in October haven't gotten not one and my payments went thru

HelpCenter_PissedConsumer
The DHgate Help provides detailed information on how you can track your package. You can check your order logistics information online. After the seller has dispatched your order and provided the tracking number, you can sign in into your account to directly track the delivery details through the Order Detail page. Their item tracking system works for the following shipping methods:
  • EMS
  • TNT
  • HK Post
  • Singapore Post
  • Post Link
You can track the order on the order list page putting the mouse on Track Item. If you need more details, click View Detail button. On the details tracking page you will see such details as shipping method, tracking number, online shipping information, and the estimated delivery date.
If there is no online shipping information with the tracking number, you should contact the seller using their Message Sellerbutton on the order tracking page. If you have not received your order on time, you may also contact seller by clicking Online Chat in the Seller Information area.

Hesitant to buy

by ExtraneousSeaDragon

I am thinking of buying one single hoodie. But after reading these reviews I'm hesitant to buy. Contact me Dhgate so I can ensure my card won't be overcharged and purchase will be smooth and item will arrive in timely fashion.

my dress

how fast can i get my dress shipped n recieved?

Dhgate2014
Hi FragileGuppy428, The estimated delivery date would depend on the processing timeframe of the item and the shipping timeframe of the shipping courier that the seller will use to ship the item. Please provide us your order number and login email address. That way, we can check the status of your order and we can provide the correct resolution to your concern. If you have any other question, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link and choose online chat: https://goo.gl/hvEzdN or send email to: customersupport@DHgate.com Regards, Blu Customer Service Center DHgate.com
View

My 2 paid orders that i can't find or track?

I paid for 2 orders on my card that i have on file but I don't see them anywhere on my profile so i cant track them. 1st order was kyrie 4 size 11, and 2nd order was baker mayfield jersey size XL.

I ordered a 3rd order baker mayfield jersey rush color.... This is the only order that is on my profile........where is my first 2 orders????????

Dhgate2014
Hi NoteworthyDuck726, Please provide us your order number and login email address. That way, we can check the status of your order and we can provide the correct resolution to your concern. If you have any other question, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link and choose online chat: https://goo.gl/hvEzdN or send email to: customersupport@DHgate.com Regards, Blu Customer Service Center DHgate.com
View

I have open a dispute on DHgate. The seller contacted me and arrange a pick up for me.

After 5 days someone from DHgate contacted me to tell me that I have 5 days to upload the tracking number or shipping label from the packages that I send the seller back. But where do I have to upload it?? I responded to the DHgate person (Not the System but someone from the support team) with an attachment from the shipping label. I told the person that I don't know where to upload it.

It says that, if I don't prove that I sended the package back within the 5 days they will send the money to the seller and close the dispute automatically. Today is that last day and both, the seller and the support team, are not writing me back! I searched everywhere.

I can't even attache the shipping label to a message for the seller. Can someone help me?

2 answers
ElasticPeacockButterfly
The Order NO:364037156 E-Mail: jeanette.djossou@web.de

Clothing

Is your product good quality or is it bootleg?

Dhgate2014
Hi CombativeBeardedCollie, For product details, special features, price quotations, availability and shipping details, we recommend that you contact the seller directly. To make sure that your order is made to your specifications. When you find the product you're interested in, you can contact the seller through "MESSAGE" tab under the seller's name at the right side of the item page. To go to the seller's store, click on the name of the seller at the upper right side of the item page under the Seller's Information Section or click on the seller's name below the item description. If you are using a mobile phone, scroll down the page and click “Contact Seller”. If you have any other question, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link and choose online chat: https://goo.gl/hvEzdN or send email to: customer-support@DHgate.com Regards, Riane Customer Service Center DHgate.com

URGENT wedding dress

Hello

I ordered a wedding dress, 3 weeks ago from your website.

I received an email - transaction alongside this £101 was withdrawn from my bank account. Yet, no dress has arrived, and when I've attempted to contact the seller (through your website) I've received responses which do not make much sense.

Contact me on this email address or 07939032558 to discuss.

Regards

Elizabeth

Sent from my iPhone

Dhgate2014
Hi NippyGreatDane,Please provide us your order number and login email address. That way, we can check the status of your order and we can provide the correct resolution to your concern.If you have any other question, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link and choose online chat: https://goo.gl/hvEzdN or send email to: customersupport@DHgate.comRegards,RianeCustomer Service CenterDHgate.com

Los Angeles location?

Every time I find products on DHgate for my business, the factories are always in China. I'm in the process of ordering samples from China right now from another website, but I would prefer to order from a Chinese factory in the USA to avoid the hassle of customs, high shipping charges & waiting time for delivery. Is there a place I can go online that deals exclusively with the Los Angeles warehouse(s) for DHgate?

Hi user76503873,
All sellers on the site and their warehouses are in China since DHgate is based in China. But you can communicate directly with a seller since some of them has a warehouse in US.

Orders

Where's my orders

Hello,
View

I ordered a 3x Bosa jersey, I used my Visa debit but did not receive tracking number. My name is John Kinchloe my address 1366 Sheridan Dr #74 Lancaster, Ohio 43130.

Phone 912 -659-8006.

Could you please help! First time ordering online, thank you

2 answers
Hello,

About order number: 342745802

When will I receive my order number: 342745802 ?

Hi Wuseni Kamara,
We checked your order was shipped with tracking number RS967941504NL. We tracked your order and it is still on its way to Liberia. You can keep tracking your order here: http://www.17track.net/en/track?nums=RS967941504NL&fc=0
Please communicate with the seller for updates on your order.
Here's how you can contact the seller:
1) Click "My DHgate " on the upper right corner of the page.
2) Click "My Orders” at the left side of the page. 3) Find the order number. 4) Click the link “Message Seller” at the top of the order details If you are using a mobile phone, please go to your orders and click on the envelope icon to send a message. If you have any other question, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link and choose online chat: https://goo.gl/hvEzdN or send email to: customer-support@DHgate.com Regards, Riane Customer Service Center DHgate.com

Order Shipment

Hello, My order no: 341324686 I want my order to be delivered before end of September, my weeding is on the 2nd of October.

Hi mekelyam16,
We checked your order and it shows delivered at WASHINGTON - RONALD REAGAN NATIONAL,DC-USA on 2017-09-25 15:45. The tracking number is 6922553864 via DHL. Please let us know if you have receive the order or not so we can assist you further.

my review

by stephany_teia

hi i can mark the "resolved" in my review #1034240, what can i do?

Questions 16